BP Picker Filters Do Not Filter Records in the Unifier iOS Mobile App
(Doc ID 2442735.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filtering by user-defined query conditions for the BP picker works as expected in the computer application, but the filter is not working in the iOS app and all records are returned.
A subset of records should be returned based on the defined filter conditions.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Open an Action Item BP.
- Go to uDesigner > Action Items > Reference Processes > Reference Contract and set Status to Approved.
- Check the existing contracts and verify that one is Approved, one is Pending.
- Check the Contract Reference in the computer and verify that only the Approved contracts are displayed and the pending contracts are not listed.
- Synchronize the data with the Mobile app.
- Check the Contract Reference in the Mobile app.
- Note that all contracts are displayed (Approved and Pending).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document