Two Legged Transfer Is Not Allowing To Proceed With Approval Again From Input
(Doc ID 2442990.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0.1 version, Inventory Movement
Two Legged transfer (1st leg is a book) is not allowing to proceed with approval again from input.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a two legged transfer (manual requisition)
- First keg is book transfer type (i.e. both the warehouse ---from and finisher are of same physical warehouse)
- to location belongs to a separate physical warehouse.
- Added a work order for the items.
- Submit and approve the transfer.
- The 1st leg got "closed"
- Click on OK and come out of the transfer screen. see the ITEM_LOC_SOH; inventory moves from "From" location to Finisher location.
- Again revisit the transfer screen in Edit mode. put the status as Input and again try to submit and approve.
- System doesn't allow users to approve the transfer saying there is no inventory in the from location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document