Resources Not On A Resource Team Do Not Show When Filtering For Resources 'Not Equal To' A Specific Resource Team
(Doc ID 2443222.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2 to 18.8]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2 to 18.8]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting up a filter for Resource Team not equal to a specific Resource Team provides 0 results, even though there are Resource Assignments not under the selected Resource Team.
Resources not on a Resource Team will show when filtering for 'not equal to' a specific Resource Team.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to P6 Web
- Browse to Resources
- Add 2 Resources, Example: "A" and "B"
- Add a Resource Team with "A" assigned
- Add a new Project
- Add an Activity
- Assign both Resources to the Activity
- Browse to Resource Assignments
- Clear all filters to see the 2 assignments
- Add a filter in Resource Assignments view for Resource Team equals "New Resource Team"
- Add a filter in Resource Assignments view for Resource Team not equal to "New Resource Team"
- Apply "equals" filter (where Resource Team equals New Resource Team): Resource "A" shows
- Apply "not equals" filter (where Resource Team is not equal to New Resource Team): No Resources show
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document