Checking One Enrollment Product in Available Tab Causes Other Enrollment Product(s) To Be Unchecked
(Doc ID 2443680.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.10 version, User Interface
Screen: PO0014-Group Accounts
In the screen 'Group account' you can make enrollment products available by checking the 'Available' ('Not applicable') in the 'Availability' tab. If you check the check box for one enrollment product it wipes the check box for all other enrollment products. If you close the screen and reopen it, it behaves well; this is the workaround.
The exptected behavior is the previously checked enrollment products remain checked once checking one of the enrollment products.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new group using the function ‘New group account’:
2. Press Finish to create the group account. In the screen ‘Group Account’ create 2 or more enrollment products and press ‘Save’:
3. Go to the tab availability and check ‘Available’ (translation of the ‘Not applicable’) for the first enrollment product and press ‘Save’:
4. Now go to the second enrollment product and check ‘Available’ and press ‘Save’:
5. After ‘Saving the cursor moves back to the first enrollment product, but now ‘Available’ is unchecked:
6. When you close the screen, check ‘Available’ and press ‘Save’ the ‘Available’ for the other enrollment product remains checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document