A 'New' Button Is Not Available for Site Administrator to Add New Users to Hosting Company
(Doc ID 2444894.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.8 [Release 17.12 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Site Administrator can not add new users to the Hosting company as a New button is not available.
The Site Administrator should be able to add new users to the Hosting company.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as Site Administrator.
- Access the Hosting Company.
- In Access Control, verify Site Admin account has the permission to add new Company Users.
- Navigate to User Administration > Company Users.
- Note that no New button is displayed, preventing adding new users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document