Algoirhtm Type(CSEN-CC) Is Trying To Create Wrong CC Char
(Doc ID 2444954.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, CA - Case Management
Base (Case Type 'Enter Status) algorithm type CSEN-CC creates a customer contact for a case and links that customer contact to the applicable person
of the case. The customer contact is linked to the case via the customer contact's characteristic pointing to the case. Problem occurs if there are
multiple characteristic types that point to a case. Unexpected error message is "Characteristic type XYZ is not valid for this Customer Contact Type".
This occurs even if there is only one valid case characteristic type defined for the customer contact type.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Char type CI_CASE on Customer contact entity
2. Configured it in Customer contact type E3ELGBLE.
3. A custom algorithm is created for algorithm type CSEN-CC and attached to Case life cycle enter processing spot.
4. Create case for an account
5. case should be transitioning and triggering this algorithm
6. This algorithm should create CC with char type CI_CASE (Custom). But it is trying to create for Char type C1-CASE which is not configured in CC type.
"Transition from PENDING to APPR failed by Enter Processing plug-in (020) - CI_CSEN-E3CC.
Characteristic Type C1-CASE is not valid for this Customer Contact Type."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document