FT Is Created Based On The Cost Center At Activity Level And NOT At Project Level
(Doc ID 2445402.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Functional
Financial Transaction (FT) is created based on the Cost Center at Activity level and NOT at Project level.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Project with a Cost Center (Ex- C1).
2. Approve the Project.
3. Create a Work Order with a different Cost Center (C2) and associate the above approved project.
4. Create a Work Order template with a different Cost Center (C3).
5. Use this template to create a new activity for the above created Work Order.
6. Edit the Work Activity. Notice the Cost Center for this activity is NOT populated from the Activity template. Instead, it populates the Cost Center from the Project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document