Migrated Deleted Cases Are Not Appearing In Argus CASE UNDELETE Screen
(Doc ID 2445444.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Migrated deleted cases are not appearing In Argus CASE UNDELETE Screen when searching using All Dates option
Steps to Repeat:
- Clone a database from an existing Argus Safety Database
- Migrate cases from another system to Argus
- Run PKG_GSS_AUDITLOG.AUDIT_MODIFY_CASE script to create audit log for the migrated cases
- Many of the migrated cases were deleted cases
- Log into Argus Safety, go to Utilities > Case Undelete, Select 'All Dates', Click search
- Observe that deleted cases were not displayed
- Search for a specific case
- Observe that deleted case is getting displayed in the results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document