Transfer Detail Task Does Not Display Some Fields When On-Screen Filter Is Used
(Doc ID 2445827.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
RMS Transfer Detail task does not show some data when on-screen filters such as SKU is used.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From task menu navigate: Inventory > Transfers > Manage transfers.
2. Search for an existing Transfer.
3. In the results, click on the Transfer link of a Transfer.
4. Click on the Details button.
5. Scroll through the SKU-List to locate a SKU; confirm that the Total Cost, Total Retail, Transfers Quantity have non-zero values.
6. Filter by the SKU; Total Cost, Total Retail, Transfers Quantity values are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document