Not Able to Edit Invoice From EDI Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2446023.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit button in Items tab is disabled in EDI Maintenance screen for an invoice which was rejected to table with 'Invalid Item' error. Due to this issue, user is not able to edit the item in the EDI invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an EDI file with invalid item.
- Run reimediinjector batch for the above EDI file.
- Notice that the invoice was rejected to table with 'Invalid Item' error.
- Search for the invoice in EDI Document Search screen.
- Click the invoice to view the details of the invoice.
- Notice that Edit button in Items tab is disabled because of which user is not able to modify / correct the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document