Unable to Save Item With Decimal Unit Cost
(Doc ID 2446025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice details are not getting saved when item unit cost is modified with decimal value during creation of invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Document Maintenance -> Create Document.
- Select 'Merchandise Invoice' and enter all header information.
- Navigate to details and default the item details from PO or receipt.
- Select one item and click 'Edit' icon.
- Change the unit cost to a decimal value and try to save it.
- Notice that the screen stays as it is and modified details are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document