Can Not Save Location Error Appears When Adding Items To A Sequence
(Doc ID 2446054.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding items to a sequence, the user can not save the location with the items in it as it always shows same message error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add an existing item to an sequencing list (Inventory Mgmt > Sequencing).
- Try to add a second item (not existing item e.q. 999999). Observe message "The item could not be found" and press ok.
- Delete the line that was not added successfully.
- Observe that only the first item/line remains. Try to save it and observe the error "Location must have item ID set."
- Acknowledge the Error and try to save again. Same error appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document