MDM_SOM_Billing Error When Stopping Service Within 3 Days After The Last Read
(Doc ID 2447383.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version,
When attempting to complete this billing scenario, an error occurred.
The following steps has been performed.
• Set up an Account for a daily read meter. Account has 2 SAs Residential Electric and Residential Gas
• Stop order for 5/5/2018 entered on 5/3/18.
• Since a 5/3 read existed when the Stop order was entered for 5/5, SOM used the 5/3 reads for the Override Stop Date/Time.
• The normal monthly read was done on 5/4/2018. The account billed from 4/4/18 to 5/4/18.
• Then the system tried to bill the final bill for the 5/5/18 stop date, but had errors because of the 5/3/18 override read.
Electric has error " High Low validation failed". On the Usage, the From Date read is 5/4; the To Date is the override stop read on 5/3 (a day earlier).
Gas has error "No Usage Period received from MDM". The US has an Override Stop Date/Time off 05/03/2018 04:01:10PM PDT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document