Customer Type in the Price Inquiry Displayed Incorrect Data when Sorted
(Doc ID 2447392.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Type in the price inquiry displayed incorrect data when sorted.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create 4 different promotions for 4 different items and same location with different customer type.
2. Approve all the promotion.
3. Navigate to RPM Price Inquiry screen and input the items and zone/store for the previously created promo details, the input date should be between the detail start date and detail end date.
4. Choose the Primary Sorting as you wish - ascending or descending.
5. Click on the "Exists" option on the column where it shows the promotion for a customer type for different items and observe that the information does not match
to the previously selected item - item number, price and that it matches some other item from the query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document