Incorrect Recalculation Of Average Cost In The Receipt Of Transfer For Pack
(Doc ID 2447603.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon performing a transfer receipt, issue is noticed in the recalculation of the average cost.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a TSF in the pack, ShipInfo in the pack (NF will stay in component) and approve the NF, ASNOut in the pack - from CD A to CD B.
2. At this moment, note data in tables: fm_fiscal_doc_header, fm_fiscal_doc_detail, fm_stg_asnout_desc, fm_stg_asnout_distro, fm_stg_asnout_ctn, fm_stg_asnout_item for the generated fiscal_doc_id. Also check the information in the Item_loc_soh table for the 2 locations.
3. Do not receive the TSF NF at the destination.
4. Create a Purchase Order NF in the source CD of the TSF above (A) with a cost of the NF different from the average cost of the location A.
5. Receive the Purchase Order NF and capture select from Item_loc_soh for the 2 locations and verify that the average cost changed at the origin.
6. Receive the TSF from the target location (B) and capture select from the Item_loc_soh to the 2 locations and verify that the average cost at the destination was reweighted with the average cost of the source
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document