Newsfeed Show Payment In Suspense Opens Payment Suspense Search Instead Of Suspense Details
(Doc ID 2447808.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Customer Care
When in Billing Care and displaying newsfeed for an account which has a payment which was moved to suspense, in the Details column of "Payment Moved to Payment Suspense" record there is a link called "Show payment in Suspense".
When clicking this link a new tab is open in the browser with Payment Suspense Search Page.
Expected behavior is that Payment Suspense Record should open in the new URL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Test account and suspense account
2) move pvt 1 month ahead and generate bill for Test account
3) Do the Billing for the Test Account.
4) Move the Payment to Payment Suspense.
5) In the newsfeeds click in the Details column of "Payment Moved to Payment Suspense" record there is a link called "Show payment in Suspense"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!