AIP: USA Allocation Values are Not Spreading Properly
(Doc ID 2447870.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating User Specified Allocations (USA) based on "Rule Base Index USA", "Dynamic Rule Based Index USA" or "Store Based Index USA", the recommended values using each of the weights/curves are not correct.
1. Review the Receipt plans of the Stores that belong to a certain warehouse by using the "Store Source" information
2. Choose a date for the Allocation and collect the information of: Store Receipt Plan, Projected Inventory and Release Schedule
3. Create an Allocation using "Rule Base Index USA", "Dynamic Rule Based Index USA" or "Store Based Index USA" (for instance we suggest to use the simple "Rule Base Index USA").
4. Validate the weights.
5. Go to Warehouse level, define a value to allocate, select the allocation type and tick the allocation process.
6. Press calculate.
7. Validate the numbers at Store level. There is always one Store with incorrect value (usually 1 package more).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!