" is not a valid number" Error Thrown on HH When Users with Limited Access try to Adjust a Received Delivery
(Doc ID 2448075.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) , when users are provided limited access for Direct Store Delivery (DSD) receiving, users are able to access "Review Item" in DSD Receiving, but are unable to make any changes and must escape out of the section. If any number is entered in the quantity received or damaged fields (even the existing number) an error “ is not a valid number” appears.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that the following permissions are removed from a "Manager" user in SIM PC UserInterface(UI):
Access Customer Order
Access DSD Receiving Ext. Attribute
Access Reject Damages
Access Remove Item DSD Receiving
Allow Receiving Damages
Edit DSD Receiving Ext. Attribute
Override Supplier Discrepancies
Receive Direct Delivery on Shop Floor
2. Log into SIM Hand Held (HH) as the Manager
3. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving, Create Receipt
4. Enter an item id
5. Select Item Receiving
6. Enter item id (Same as in step 4)
7. Enter a positive quantity (ex:100)
8. Select Total for Summary
9. Select Review Item
10. Enter the same item id
11. Attempt to enter a new Qty (10 in this example) and note that the application throws " is not a valid number"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document