Unexpected Combo Box to Fill When Connected In French And Using Item Lists To Mass Update Item UDAs
(Doc ID 2448310.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to use an item list to mass change items in terms of adding UDAs, if using French language - the screen has now one more combo box ready to be filled even if only one value should be entered.
While filling the second "Valeur ADU" combo box, an error occurs when the OK button is pressed.
When English language is used there is no additional combo box.
Steps to recreate:
- Make sure that the language of the session is defined as French. Every next step will be done in French language.
- Navigate to Manage Item List and insert the item list.
- Go to Action/Mass Change/ User Defined Attributes and press the Add button.
- The "Add, Change or Delete UDA" screen opens with no action selected as default.
- When selecting any action a new "UDA Value" combo box appears. Now there are two of them.
- An error occurs if only the second "UDA Value" combo box is filled and the "OK" button is pressed.
- When doing all the above steps in English language, doesn't appear any new "UDA Value" combo box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document