Wrong Validity Period When Monthly Cycle Arrear Event Is Aggregated Using A Discount
(Doc ID 2448550.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observe wrong validity period when Monthly Cycle Arrear Event is aggregated using a discount. Consider below scenario:
1. Create a Monthly Cycle Arrear Product with below proration settings .
Purchase Proration: Calculate the charge based on the amount used.
Cancel Proration: Charge for the entire cycle
2. Discount 1 to charge aggregation into NCR
Create a discount with event “Monthly Cycle Arrear” to aggregate arrear charge into NCR.
Discount 2 for actual discount on currency resource.
Create Billing Time Discount Event to provide discount based on NCR balance which is aggregated in above step.
Bundle Discount-1 and Discount-2 into one single deal
3. Create an account with BDOM=1 on 06/19/2018
4. Create required service
5. Purchase Month Cycle Arrear product without any end date set and override cycle amount to 10000 using opcode : PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL
6. Purchase the discount deal created in step 2 using
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document