'Apply' Button Not Enabled in Resolve popup Screen While Resolving Discrepency
(Doc ID 2448787.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 28428401> which includes fix for the <Bug 28534040> , 'Apply' button is not enabled in resolve popup screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (po) with one item.
2. Create the receipt with the same item .
3. Create an invoice with the same item with different quantity and cost.
4. Run the manual match - the invoice goes to unresolved match status.
5. Go to the online match screens/run automatch batch.
6. Select the invoice and receipt to match and do the summary match, the total match will fail.
7. Do a detail match and select the item and click in resolve.
8. In the resolve discrepancy screen select the receipt in order to be able to select both types of reason codes - discrepancy write offs and CBQ.
9. Go to the Multiple reason codes quantity and expand it.
>Select one reason code (DWO) and input value in the value column
>Add another line and select one reason code for CBQ and input value in the value column
10. In the cost discrepancy area of the screen select the reason code , but the apply button is not enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document