ReSA: Error "INVLD_DOCUMENT" Is Not Generated When Voucher Number Is Blank For Tender Type Group VOUCHER
(Doc ID 2449030.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error "INVLD_DOCUMENT" is not generated when voucher number is blank for tender type group VOUCHER
When an RTLog file is prepared by entering tender type group as "VOUCH" and the Voucher no is left blank,no error is produced.
Steps to recreate:
- Prepare a RTLOG file with tender type group as "VOUCHER" and leave the voucher no as blank and place it in the ReSA inbound folder (/interface/j_shel/SSHE3N/RMS/data/pos).
- Run the DOS2UNIX job - It ran successfully.
- Run the SAPREPOST job (pre) - It ran successfully.
- Run the SAIMPTLOGI job - It ran successfully.
- Check the SA_TRAN_HEAD table for details of the transaction.
- Check the SA_ERROR table for any errors related to the transaction .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document