No Results are Displayed When Search is Performed Using 'File Name' Field in EDI Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2449133.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching the errors raised by a specific filename (Electronic Data Interchange)EDI Maintenance screen is not showing any results, but if user searches using error type field, results are shown to the user.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an EDI file where the vat code does not exist in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
2. Run the ediinjector batch in Retail Invoice Matching(ReIM).
3. The invoice will not be created due to the business validation rule to check the vat code.
4. Go to the EDI maintenance screen and search using the field 'filename' for the errors related with that file. No results are presented.
5. Search by the error type field, using code 'VALID_HDR_TAX' results will appear with the filename that user used in step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document