SIM DSD On The Fly Incorrectly Creates DSDReceiptMod Instead Of DSDReceiptCre Message To RMS
(Doc ID 2449605.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The DSDReceiptMod message is incorrectly being generated when you have received a container to Submitted status, open that container back up and click ADJUST, modify the item receipt quantity, and then confirm again back to Submitted status and then finally confirm the delivery. This fails in the RMS RIB Error hospital with error:
Steps to Reproduce :
- Sign into SIM.
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving > DSD Receiving > Create Receipt.
- Input Supplier # and click Apply.
- Create Container.
- Click Add/Scan Item and input Item.
- Enter Received quantity.
- Click Apply.
- Click Cancel to close the Advanced Item Entry screen.
- Click Confirm to confirm the container. Answer YES to the prompt, “This container will be received and cannot be changed. Do you want to receive it?”.
- The container has been updated to submitted status.
- Double Click on the container line to open it again.
- Click Adjust. Answer YES to the prompt, “Are you sure you want to adjust the container?” The container is shown back in In-Progress status.
- Modify the Received quantity.
- Confirm the container again. It is now in a Submitted status.
- Confirm Delivery.
- Locate the resulting MPS Staged Message for the SIM DSDReceipt:
Results: Review the SIM and RMS on hand balances. SIM is correct, RMS is short by the quantity acknowledged as received on the DSD on the fly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document