Remaining Duration Changes For An Activity With % Complete Updated From Team Member.
(Doc ID 2449876.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing % complete in Team Member will change the Finish date. Performing the same action in P6 Professional does not have the same effect.
1. In Team Member change the % Complete for an Activity set as Physical % complete and Fixed Duration & Units.
3. Notice the Finish date is changed.
4. In P6 Professional make the same change.
5. Notice the Finish date remains unchanged.
6. Change the value in Team Member to 100% causes the following error: Q63-INS-1050 : Error while trying to perform update: Errors located:RemainingDuration: Since the Duration Type is Fixed Duration & Units, setting Remaining Duration to 0 is not allowed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document