Late RUA Initiated in RMS is Impacting SOH in SIM After Stock Count
(Doc ID 2449920.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Late Receive Unit Adjustment ( RUA ) initiated in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is Impacting Stock on Hand (SOH) in Store Inventory Management (SIM) after Stock Count.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Receive any purchase order (PO) in SIM
2. Next day, Do Unit and amount stock count
3. Day after stock count, do the adjust delivery for same received PO
4. Check inventory , its updating SOH in SIM and RMS
5. There is a mismatch between physical quantity and book quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document