Warehouse Stocked Replenishment is Not Creating Transfers For the Items Created Using "Create Like Item" Functionality
(Doc ID 2450027.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment is not creating transfers for items created using "Create Like Item".
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a regular item in RMS and associate Warehouse and Store locations.
2. Define replenishment attributes for store - let it be Warehouse stocked category with replenishment method as min/max and review cycle as every day.
3. Submit and approve the item.
4. Perform some inventory adjustment for Warehouse and run replenishment batches and observe RMS creates transfer for this item.
5. Use this item to create another item in RMS. Ensure all attributes including replenishment are copied for this item as well.
6. Submit and approve the item.
7. Perform some inventory adjustment for Warehouse and run replenishment batches and observe RMS does not create any transfer for this item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document