Email Alert Not Sent to Users For Store to Store Transfers When the Quantities Received as Damaged
(Doc ID 2450028.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) , despite of permission "Email Alert - Damaged Delivery" assigned to the user role, Users are not getting email alert if the quantities are received as Damaged in store to store transfer even when the user has proper email id configured in Oracle Internet Directory (OID) as the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application uses External Authentication.
1. SIM to have external authentication mode.
2. User to have proper email id configured in OID.
3. User's role to have permission "Email Alert - Damaged Delivery" assigned.
4. Email settings configured properly in Weblogic.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create and dispatch a store to store transfer with one item and one quantity.
2. Login into the destination store and receive the transfer by marking the item as damaged.
3. User should get an email alert saying that the damaged quantity is received. But, there is no email alert.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document