Foreign Currency Count Details (In/Out Data) Incorrect on <ARG> Summary Reports
(Doc ID 2450051.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While generating the Point Of Service (POS) Summary Report (Till/Register/Store), Foreign Currency count details (In/Out Data) are not showing correctly
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to POS.
2. Open a new till and perform three sale transaction tendered with Cash.
3. Perform four sale transaction tendered with foreign currency CAD.
4. Perform a sale transaction tendered with foreign currency GBP.
5. Perform a sale transaction tendered with foreign currency JPY.
6. Open " F4 Administration >> F5 Manager >> F2 Reports >> F2 Summary ".
7. Select "Till" from the Type drop down and enter the till number used in Step 1.
8. On the POS Client command window the below output is observed.
Observe that the Foreign Currencies count values are displaying wrong, those count values are displaying same as base currency count and are increasing along with the Base currency count
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!