Transfer Notes added During Creation of Transfer Shipment are not Visible at Receiving Store
(Doc ID 2450741.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When transfer is created and dispatched after entering some comments in notes, the receiving store is unable to see any of those Notes. These comments are stored in NOTES table, but this entry is against transfer shipment id.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a transfer shipment
- Click on notes and enter some comments and Save
- Dispatch the transfer
- Change to receiving store
- Retrieve the transfer from transfer receiving list.
- Click on notes, verify that no notes are present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!