PromotionPriceChangePublishExport Does Not Generate MOD Message for a Price Change Before an Approved Promotion
(Doc ID 2450798.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The promotionPriceChangePublishExport batch does not generate the MOD message when a future simple promotion (percent off) exists and a Price Change (fixed price) is performed to be effective before the promotion.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Parent Item in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Run the newItemLocBatch (NIL)
3. Note that a record per Item/Zone is present in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
4. Create Promotion at Parent/Zone level.
5. Note that RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is updated.
6. CRE event is created after executing promotionPriceChangePublishBatch.sh and promotionPriceChangePublishExport.sh (ok)
7. Create a Price Change at Parent/Location level (fixed price) with an effective date before the promo start date.
8. Run promotionPriceChangePublishBatch.sh and promotionPriceChangePublishExport.sh and note that no MOD has been generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document