ASNoutCre Messages Generated After Dispatching Order Fail In SIM
(Doc ID 2450854.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Shipment Notification (ASNoutcre) messages generated after dispatching order fail in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) if the container ID generated in ASNout*.xml is more than 20 characters with below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer order
2. Generate pickup for the same
3. Create delivery
4. In Delivery Detail screen, click on BOL
5. Enter the tracking id that is more than 20 characters
6. Select carrier as third party and save the BOL details
7. Enter the delivery quantity and click on dispatch
Check the status of ASNOutCre message in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table , it has failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document