Enhancement request in ER 16487607 is not implemented in MDM 2.2 SP2
(Doc ID 2450897.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request (ER) - 16487607 : MDB NOT ABLE TO HANDLE SITUATION WHEN DATABASE IS DOWN
Enhancement request in ER 16487607 is not implemented in Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) 2.2 SP2. Because of this -
"Good" message still goes to the Error queue when the database (DB) is down. This indicates that successful DB polling is not happening. And this was supposed to work after upgrade to new version - MDM 2.2 SP2
1. Load an Initial Measurement Device (IMD) on the MDMIS.MDM.IMD.USAGE.MM.DEV4.AL message queue using MQ Explorer.
2. Verify the IMD loaded successfully into the D1_INIT_MSRMT_DATA table.
3. Load a bad IMD on the same queue with a missing XML tag and verify the message goes on the MDM.MDM.ERROR.MM.DEV4.AL queue.
4. Stop the MDMD20 database and verify a user can not connect.
5. Load the good IMD on the queue and verify it does not go to the ERROR queue Failed.
MDM upgrade to 2.2 SP2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document