AItemLocBean.getItemLocationStatus() Error After Accept Update Groups Pop Up And Save Allocation
(Doc ID 2451054.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tryig to open an allocation created using Location groups of any type, the users get a pop up message to Update Groups. There will be a message that a some locations have been added or deleted even though no changes to the Location group have been made.
After clicking on Accept, the number of Valid Locations displays as zero. If the allocation is saved, when attempting to reopen, the user gets a pop up with the message "Error in AItemLocBean.getItemLocationStatus()".
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create new allocation
2. Select more than one Store Grade List or Location List.
3. Disable the option “Enforce Supply Chain”
4. Change the Rule for Manual (or any other)
5. Allocate 1 unit for each store
6. Save Allocation.
7. Reopen the Allocation
8. On opening the allocation a Pop Up message comes that shows 4 Stores have changed. But no changes were made to the groups.
9. Click Accept (this does not happen if you Reject the changes.)
10. Note that the number of Valid Stores goes to 0.
11. Go into Edit Locations
12. Note that the number of Locations is 0 even though the Location Lists are still there.
13. Save the allocation. Get the error message: Error in AItemLocBean.getItemLocationStatus()
14. Close the tab.
14. Manage Allocation.
15. Try to open the allocation again and get the error: Error in AItemLocBean.getItemLocationStatus()
16. The allocation won't open.
After Step 11, you can go in and add more Location Lists again and the stores will show. But they shouldn't be getting the message about updated locations to begin with and then lose all the stores after Accept.
1. When creating the allocation, Uncheck the Update Groups checkbox in the Location panel.
2. Upon opening the saved allocation, when the pop up message to update groups come up, Reject rather than Accept the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!