Multi-Buy Promotion Created At Hierarchy/Store Level Showing in Conflict Checking Status
(Doc ID 2451164.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi-Buy Promotion created at hierarchy/Store level showing in Conflict checking status.
The log file shows:
Steps to reproduce
1. Create Promo component as Multi Buy Promo.
2. Select high number of departments in buy list items, select same departments in Reward list section.
3. Define discount and give store details.
4. Approve the Promotion.
1. Issue happens only for the large promotion where it’s getting stuck in conflict checking status for ever.
2. This issue can be reproduced all the time with large promotion approval.
3. If rib is turned off (via rpm system options), this issue doesn’t arise.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!