'CRF Page Number' and 'Missing CRF' issues in RDC Release 5.1.x
(Doc ID 2451309.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.1.0 and later
Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this note is to provide information on available fixes for :
- Page Numbering
- Missing CRF
issues which can surface in the RDC Onsite [Patient Casebooks] page.
Example of such issues are :
Bug 26137705 :
In RDC Onsite, the entered CRFs were not being displayed in the Single-Patient Casebooks page. Instead, the "No data to display" message was being displayed.
Bug 26420052 :
In RDC Onsite, for a patient not assigned to a book, when:
- Data was entered for a DCI from Oracle Clinical without using a book
- An unplanned CRF was entered for the same DCI using "Add Visit Page" from RDC
Then, in the Multi-Patient Casebooks Page, both CRFs were displayed but with the same page number and in the Single-Patient Casebooks page, only one of the CRFs was displayed.
Bug 26442980 :
In RDC Onsite, when:
- Two different DCIs in two different books had the same page number
- For a patient not assigned to a book, data was entered for both DCIs using different books
- For the same patient, an unplanned CRF was entered for another DCI using "Add Other Page" using any of the books
Then, only one of the planned CRFs, with the same page number, was displayed in the Single-Patient Casebooks page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document