Duplicate Project IDs Are Being Created in Primavera P6.
(Doc ID 2451570.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Project ID's are being created in P6, even though Project ID's are required to be unique.
- Create a Project with Project ID as "nEWPROJ01" and then copy and paste it .
- The Project ID of the new Project is "nEWPROJ01-1".
- Rename the original Project ID from "nEWPROJ01" to "NEWPROJ01".
- Now copy and paste the original Project "NEWPROJ01",
- The Project ID of the new Project is "NEWPROJ01-1".
The Project IDs are the same, although the characters in the text vary between lower and uppercase. (example: the n is lowercase in one ID, uppercase in the other).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document