During Installation of e& Server Build Exception During Execution Of Ant Task Error Occurs
(Doc ID 2451849.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to install Agile e6, the following error occurs.
The installation of Agile e6 is finished, but some serious
errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log
Build exception during execution of ant task
1. On the installer_error.log, below message is displayed although on Reference Configuration screen, set Import DB Dump : false has been set
******* dumpimport Log Message Start *******
Error during executing dumpimport tasks:
** Directory: **
** Executable: **
** Commandline: **
** Message: **
** Trycatchexception: **
ExtendedFail(2005):Import failed ! Database schema not empty !
** Output: **
******* dumpimport Log Message End *******
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a command shell and change to the installer directory <installation-media-path>/installer.
2. Set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to the installed Java Development Kit.
setenv JAVA_HOME /usr/local/java/jdk1.8.0_<update_number>
3. Start the installer with the following command:
4. Select an Installation Set : Agile e6 Server
5. Select New Installation and click Next.
6. Select Server (Daemons, Application) and Server (J2EE Components) and click Next.
7. Proceed to enter fields for each installation. On Reference Configuration screen, set Import DB Dump : false and finish installation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document