More Than One UPC Is Set As Primary UPC For A Single SKU Item In RMS
(Doc ID 2451947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating SKU item manually and assigning UPC items for the SKU, it is observed that, there exists more than one UPC set as Primary Reference Indicator for a single SKU item. However, as per base RMS, only one UPC can be set as Primary Reference Indicator for a SKU item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Items > Create Item. Enter mandatory parameters
2. Enter mandatory Item header information such as Cost Zone Group, Differentiator (Optional)
3. Enter Supplier, Locations, UDA and Season information.
4. Now to Create SKU items, click on 'Create Children' and Create SKU items.
5. Assign UPCs (EAN13) to the SKU items using Mass Update functionality.
6. Assign Few UPC-A type barcode to few of the SKU items.
7. Submit and Approve the Item.
Expected: Item should get approved. Only One UPC per SKU should be marked as Primary UPC.
Actual: The item is approved. But more than one UPC is set as Primary UPC (Primary Reference Item Indicator = 'Y') for a SKU.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document