C2M Dashboard Current Context Is Not Updated When Another MC Is Selected From 360 View
(Doc ID 2452034.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.6 to 2.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting another measuring component from the 360 degree view portal, the dashboard current context is not refreshed with the selected measuring component.
Further, when loading Initial Measurement Device (IMD)'s via CSV from the Measuring Component context menu, the IMD is created for the measuring component in the current context, not the measuring component selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create device set up in C2M.
2. Configure the device with one interval and multiple register auto read channels.
3. Navigate to 360 view of any register auto read channel.
4. Observe that interval channel already on current context does not change.
5. Select any auto register channel and observe current context. Same behaviour can be observed for IMD upload from context menu also
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document