PFT Hierarchy Browser Window Does Not Close After Selection of Dimension Members in Static Table Driver
(Doc ID 2452085.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
In PFT 8.0.6, when creating a Static Driver Table rule, the hierarchy browser window is not getting closed on select of dimension members for Key or Target and click on Ok button. In previous versions, the window was getting closed when selecting members and click on OK button in hierarchy browser. Users are unsure whether the members are selected or not as the hierarchy browser is not getting closed.
Expect hierarchy browser to close after clicking selection and OK.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce the Issue:
1) Login and navigate to Static Table Driver Page.
2) Click on ‘Add’ button to create new Static Table Driver.
3) Fill the name, description and select the Key Dimension and Target Dimension.
4) Click on Hierarchy browser button in Key Dimension (Example: Natural Account). Two windows are getting opened. One is blank window and the other is normal hierarchy browser select the members windows
5)Select the members and click on OK, the blank window is disappearing but the Hierarchy Browser window is not getting closed
6) As the window is not getting closed on select of OK, user is not sure if the members are selected or not. Also, user unsure if there is any issue as the screen is not responding. In previous versions, as soon as the members are selected and click on OK, the window disappears.
After clicking on Close button, the window is getting closed and the selected members do appear in the coefficient page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document