The Configuration File Charging-settings.xml in DR Site is Not Getting Updated After Upgrading ECE to PS8
(Doc ID 2452355.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
After upgrade of ECE to PS8 from PS6_IP9 [ PS6_IP9 -> PS7 -> PS7_IP2 -> PS8 ], the configuration file charging-settings.xml in DR(disaster recovery) site is not getting
1. Stop the ECE cluster in both sites (site1 and DR site2).
2. Manually sync (sftp) the charging-settings between driver machine of site 1 and driver machine of site 2.
3. Then start site 1. Wait for site 1 to come to Usage Processing state.
4. Start site 2, start the federation from site 1. Site 2 is changed to Usage Processing state.
5. The file charging-settings.xml is getting updated in site 2 but lots of configuration data is missing.
6. Check the AppConfiguration in site 1 and site 2, those are matching.
All configuration files from site 1 should be updated in site 2 with the same file size to make sure that when cluster re-start of DR site is done, it should come up and run as per site 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document