"Target Unreachable" Error When Trying To Save And Close Location Traits Window
(Doc ID 2453007.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the item Location screen, if the user is going to More Options -> Mass Change -> Location Traits
At the top of the page if the user selects "Apply Updates To" where the user needs to select the locations to which the traits are being applied.
If user forgets to select anything under “Apply Updates”, application is giving an exception error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Search for an Style level item(Item Level = 1 and Transaction Level = 2) and click on Edit.
- Select More Actions > Locations and Click on Locations.
- Select Street Location only and from Action, and navigate to More Options -> Mass Change -> Location Traits.
- Add Customer and Grocery attributes and don’t select anything under “Apply Updates” section.
- Click on Save and Close to save the Item Location Trait.
- Click on Save and Close to save the Item Location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document