Cost Accounts Are Not in the Correct Order on Reports.
(Doc ID 2453374.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Accounts do not adhere to the Enterprise Cost Account sort data when viewing in Reports.
Cost Accounts to follow sorting order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open P6 EPPM.
2. Open the Projects tab.
3. Within the Activities View, select the Table View.
4. In the Activity Detail window, select Expenses, Planned cost, Actual cost, Cost account Columns.
5. Select Activity. In the Activity Details window select the Expenses column, Cost Account tab.
6. In Enterprise data, Activities, Cost Accounts, move a Cost Account up or down and within the Cost Account View (Changing the Sorting).
7. Go back to the detail windows and the sort order did not adhere to the Enterprise Data Sort View.
Note that it is no logical sort order. Occurs in Standard and Classic View.
The issue has the following business impact:
Cost Accounts are not sorted correctly on reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!