Store To Store Transfers In Submit Status Reserving Stock In RMS But Not In SIM
(Doc ID 2453401.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System 15.0.1, When a transfer is created in submitted status in SIM stock is reserved in RMS but not in SIM.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create store to store transfer in RMS.
2. Submit the Transfer.
3. Transfer Reserved Quantity is updated for those items in RMS.
4. Message is not flown to SIM.
5. Load sales for those items in RMS.
6. Stock on hand is reducing lesser than Transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document