Error In Accrual Reversal Batch Job While Processing Zero Amount Accrual Detail Records
(Doc ID 2453948.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v18.104.22.168.0 against FW 22.214.171.124, Error in accrual reversal batch job while processing zero amount accrual detail records.
There was a fix delivered by Oracle via Patch 27916010 to include zero amount in the accrual detail records while creating accruals. But when the base accrual reversal batch(C1_ACREV) is run, the below error is thrown:
Program Name: AccrualReversalBatch$AccrualReversalBatchWorker
Text: Adjustment ID field missing.
Description: A mandatory field has been left blank. Please enter a value and
retry your request.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Accrual set-up for Trial Bill.
2. Run the C1_ACCAL batch and later manually edit some BillSegment.
3. Go to Menu -> Financial -> Accrual Search screen and edit the amount field and save it zero. Later complete the batch C1_ACCRE to verify that the charges are picked and entity_id are stamped in C1_ACCRUAL_DTLS table.
4. Verify the UI behavior is as expected.
5. Create another accrual with Manual Mode of Accrual Creation.
6. Repeat Step 3.
7. Verify that if user saves the amount field with 0 value then error is thrown on UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document