Credit Memo is Getting Posted with Total Amount Without Deducting Denied Amount
(Doc ID 2454440.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The posting for the credit memo (created by reversing the debit memo) is not considering the denied amount and posting the total amount.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Credit Memo by Reversing a Debit memo. Don't approve the same.
2. Go to the Cost review list
3. Approve the partial amount for the credit memo and deny the remaining cost.
e.g. if there are Outstanding Disputed Amount is 10 then Approve cost 6 and deny the 4.
4. run the rollup batch this will APPRVE the credit memo.
5. Run the posting batch. The posting is happening for the total cost it's not deducting Denied amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document