Wrong Warning Message "Destination Not Load Sequenced" When Loading Containers in Proper Load Sequence Set by the Route Definition
(Doc ID 2454570.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In some scenarios, during container loading operation, wrong warning message is displayed if the user loads the containers in a sequence set by the route definition. The user gets the warning “Destination not load sequenced” even if loading the container from destination with correct load sequence.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure SCP 'load_sequencing' set to ‘Y’ and '3rd_party_routing' set to 'N'
2. Created a route, route day, route dates.
3. Set up 2 route destinations and sequence them from 1-2 based on priority.
4. Created the stock orders for the above destinations, run the distribution, pick the containers and move to the shipping door.
5. Load on a particular date.
6. Load a container from a destination with load sequence of 1 and see it getting loaded with the above warning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document