Clearance Item Ringing At Wrong Price At RPOS When Offline to Server
(Doc ID 2454578.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (RPOS) , Item clearance price changes are not updated in the OfflineDB.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Scan an item at 199.95.
2. Create a clearance event and set the price to 100.99.
3. Scan the same item and check the price is 100.99.
4. Generate the latest IDDI on server and let it be consumed by the POS client as well.
5. Shut down the pos server.
6. Scan the same item and verify it’s ringing at base price(199.95) rather than expected clearance price(100.99).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document