Delete Button Is Disabled In Tolerance Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2455021.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating new tolerance or editing an existing tolerance in system, the delete option is disabled. So users are unable to remove any record from tolerance details.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open tolerance maintenance screen and create new tolerance.
2. Put description.
3. Create new line and add details.
4. Select the line and try to delete it.
1. Open tolerance maintenance screen and open existing tolerance in edit mode.
2. Select any detail line and try to delete it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document